Saturday, May 13, 2017

A Mothers' Day Wish by Terry Haws


Dear Mothers in St. Johns,

I would like to wish all the mothers in our Stake a wonderful Mothers’ Day. What a special day it is! I think of all the callings I have had thus far, and being a mother is the most wonderful and most rewarding of them all.

Motherhood is the unconditional form of service. I feel very honored that my Heavenly Father entrusted me with a few of his precious children to raise. Like Forest Gump says, “Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you’re going to get.” I feel with each child I have raised, they are each a little different in his/her own way, and that is what makes them unique.

Life is so precious, so please never take it for granted. You have your children for such a short while, and then they are gone. Our children are our most precious gift our Father in Heaven has entrusted us with, so for this Mothers’ Day, let's us as mothers give our children that special gift of unconditional love.

I am so grateful we have a wonderful day just of our own. May this day bring you much joy and happiness with family and friends. I am grateful for being with some of our children on this Mothers’ Day.

Your Eternal friend, 
Terry Haws

No comments:

Post a Comment