Saturday, July 2, 2016

What I Have Learned from Having Kids by Ashley Doubt


1. Time goes too fast.

2. My kids are always dressed better than I am.

3. When they laugh and smile, I feel like I'm doing something right in that moment.

4. The mopping, dishes, & vacuuming can wait when they want to play.

5. My patience is being tested to every known level possible.

6. They don't always listen, but they are always watching.

7. I have so much more respect for my parents raising me with no iPad.

8. It's the little things that keep them happy. For example, painting Ava's toe nails a different color on each toe even though it's a pain. 

9. I am not a very good cook, so Mac n cheese, corn dogs, & chicken nuggets are my favorite go to items. 

10. Privacy is overrated.

11. Being a momma is worth every stretch mark, wrinkle, and sleepless night. And I am so tired, but yet so happy.

5 comments:

  1. Love your list Ashley! You are such a good mom:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and true. I agree with all, especially the no iPad thing. How in the heck did my parents take 3 kids on trips every weekend without a device? Oh yeah, we looked out the window. Haha.

    ReplyDelete