Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Shall the Youth of Zion Falter? (compiled by Suzanne Hancock)

I asked a few of our Stake's young women to share a brief testimony with me for this blog. I was amazed by their simple, yet profound, words and their strong faith. With youth such as these in our midst, we have examples of those who are true to the faith. Those who are true with soul, heart, and hand. Those who faithful and true will ever stand.

Kasidee Johnson:
I have a testimony. A testimony of Jesus Christ, a testimony of the scriptures, just a testimony of this gospel that I've learned throughout my life and loved. And always will love. It's incredible how much one scripture verse can change your mood, how one prayer can reassure you of His love. There's nothing that compares to this gospel. Nothing. With this gospel, I am allowed to make choices. Good or bad. And because of Jesus Christ and his atoning sacrifice for us, I am able to repent of my bad choices. I am able to be with my family forever and ever. I think that that is amazing. Without a doubt, I know that this church is true. I have proof because I have felt the spirit numerous times, within my heart. And no feeling is greater than that spirit. I love this gospel! It is so good. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.  

Bella Otto:
I just really know that the LDS church is so true. Whenever I tell people about it, my heart gets all warm and fuzzy inside. I've had countless experiences where I know that there is a Heavenly Father, and He loves me. I know that I'm never alone because I have been blessed with the Spirit. I love this church!

Kameryn Greer:
I know in my heart this church is true. I believe that God grants us with charity and mercy that we may do His will, and, out of the goodness of His heart, I'll be able to live with Him again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment